~1 March 2007~
~4 March 2007~
Today created a new blog with my computer cos very sianz of the old blog. Geography Common Test today I think I did okay as I'm not worried about it at all. This afternoon I had to bring down the CPU to Sim Lim Square for a repair because the CPU crashed yesterday ~Very Suay Hor~ After repairs my uncle came down and fetched me home , then I do nothing liao loh.
10.04p.m
Today got Morning call from Senior Irene, tell me go briefing for YLDP sport's day. So tired then no choice still go , but later when reach there me and Edbert sat there and do nothing for like Half An Hour then we decided to go eat Breakfast nor. Later I thought he told the others that we go out for a while, but too bad he did not so kana scolding . ZzZzZz then go back to 388 play basketball then go home prepare for Dinner with 388 Basketball players. After dinner we go see ~Follow The Law~ then come home.
12.22a.m
Never update blog for so long because very busy the past few days , Thursday Northland vs Bartely in friendly match. Score is Northland :86 / Bartely :36 , phew very happi loh but very tiring so next day after school end YLDP members have to go to yishun stadium to prepare for sports heats one. Me and my friends run here run there help to carry things , then the idiotic teacher suddenly change our post causing alot of inconvinience but we still managed to cope. After the event all NCC members like me have to rush for the NCC camp, but along the way one for our friends was in trouble (we knew very well that if we tried to lend a helping hand , we would definetely be late for the camp and be screwed) But we choose to help because helping a friend in need , is a friend indeed. When we reached the camp all did Diamond Scorpion King push-ups as punishment, the camp ended on sunday 12 noon... That's all Nothing more intresting le
2.34p.m